Saturday, April 4, 2009

I

Across the Globe several great thinkers, philosophers and others have given their best views on a Man/Woman as himself/herself.

Here, these are simple thoughts of a common man as a creature.

For me, “I” am everything. Everything revolves around me. It is to say that everything is done by me for my own sake. It means everything.

“I” own everything, or “I” believe to own which is the cause of my action. Liking for some people (friends, family, relatives, etc) stems out of the fact that “I” have developed belongingness to them or “I” believe they belong to me.

“I” identify myself with my Country, Religion, Community, College, School, Locality, Language, etc and then weave (or look for) all the greatness associated with it. Fight for the created cause due to the sense of so called pride, honour or Love. Even charity comes out of the fact that it gives a sense of satisfaction. It is an inner self “I” which is happy having done that something for society, mankind, nature, animals, etc.

In the end “I” see, that “I” exist, thus everything exists. “I” exist in You as much as in myself. Since “I” exist, we exist. When “I” do not exist, nothing exists.

1 comment:

Venky said...

`Since “I” exist, we exist. When “I” do not exist, nothing exists.`

This is what "I" say, who knows what happens when "I" does not exists? We can add exception that time, as science is doing. Adding new concept everytime a new stuff is obsevered in nature... :-)